Treaaron Self Catering, St Merryn, Padstow, Cornwall
REDUCED TO £495,000 FREEHOLD
Treaaron is a 4 bedroom Holiday Home ideal for Self Catering situated in St Merryn, Cornwall.
Treaaron has been run for the last 10 years as a holiday let for part of the year only aiming at 16-20 weeks occupancy per annum. The current owners have made a number of improvements as listed below:
- 2008 – All the windows have been replaced downstairs.
- 2009 – Installed new fridge freezer and installed a new range cooker.
- 2010 – more furniture in the large living room with another larger TV, replaced the small sitting room and stair carpet
- 2012 – replaced the dishwasher, the under counter fridge, more soft furnishings, updated and changed the garden furniture, refurbished the downstairs shower and replaced the upstairs shower.
- 2013 – introduced a Smart TV in the small living room
- 2015 the kitchen has been refurbished, the washing machine replaced and more soft furnishings added.
- 2016 – relaid the driveway, repainted the hallway door frames, and replaced the upstairs bathroom shower cubicle.
- 2017 – replaced the central heating boiler and rebuilt the boiler room.
- 2018 – replaced kitchen floor
It is within 2 miles of 7 beaches and 3 miles from Padstow. Recently redecorated, Treaaron is available for holiday letting all year round. With all new furniture and new double glazed windows, the property is ready to build your Cornish holiday memories. The property can cater for 4 to 8 people and is ideal for a large family, two small families, or two or three generations of the same family.
At the quiet end of St Merryn, Treaaron House is convenient for a range of activities whether you want sand,sun or surfing as well as walking, golf, the South West Coastal Path, the Camel trail and the Eden Project.
A regular bus service runs from the village of St Merryn to Harlyn,Watergate, and Porthcothan Bays on its way to Newquay or Padstow. Alternatively, 7 bays are within 5 minutes drive of the property and Padstow, where there are numerous eateries, the Rick Stein Cooking School and Restaurant, is only a 10 minute drive.
- Upstairs-3 bedrooms & Bathroom
- Downstairs- 1 king bedroom, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, Kitchen conservatory with washing machine plumbing, and shower room with toilet.
- Sleeps 7-8 people
- Outside- Shed, Garage and Plenty of Off Road Parking Spaces
- Oil fired Hot water and central heating
- Mains Electricity, Drainage and Water Supply
- Excellent broadband connectivity
- Large long garage- ready for redevelopment into 2 storey studio / garage / games room.
- Private and secure gardens.
- 4 off road parking spaces
- Price includes website. Furniture by separate negotiation if required.
- Weekly Rental £550 to £1800.
- Ground Floor -726 sq ft / 67.5sq m
- First Floor- 420 sq ft / 39.1 sq m
- Garage – 360 sq ft / 33.46 sq m