The Willowfield in Cumbria
Situated on the Kent Estuary within the Arnside & Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Willowfield is a Victorian house offering spacious accommodation over three floors.
In its current configuration, The Willowfield has 11 letting bedrooms plus a further three bedrooms used by the current owners and their family. There is a spacious Guest Lounge plus a large conservatory on the side of the building which serves as a breakfast/dining room. Additionally, there is a good sized separate lounge for the owners plus a second conservatory which is currently used as an office/study. The letting rooms are a good mix of double, twin and family rooms plus one single room. All rooms but two have en-suite facilities. The other two each have their own private facilities. The business of offered sale, including all fixtures, fittings and equipment needed to operate a full service. This includes all appliances, ware and linen.
Over the last three years, the business has enjoyed a turnover of around £150k after VAT (at flat rate of 10.5%) and has a high level of repeat customers. The current owners are now looking to retire having refurbished the house throughout during their 10 year ownership.
• Stone built Victorian house with three floors plus cellars
• 11 letting bedrooms – inc. 9 en-suite & 2 with private facilities
• 3 bedrooms for owners use
• Large lounge for guest use plus terrace overlooking the estuary
• Impressive conservatory which acts as breakfast/dining room
• Separate spacious lounge for owners use plus 2nd private conservatory/office
• Large fully equipped ‘semi-commercial’ kitchen
• Commercial laundry equipment on site
• Large garage plus private parking for 9-10 vehicles
For an informal chat and to view the property:
Who To Contact
53 The Promenade