The property comprises:
Second floor: 49.2m2 (529.2ft2) and has two en-suite bedrooms. As follows:
1. The Nest Room: 4.1m x 4m (13'5" x 13'1"). Solid oak floored en-suite bath & shower room; 2m x 3.1m (6'7" x 10'2").
2. The Loft Room: 4.1m x 3.5m (13'5" x 11'6") Solid oak floored en-suite walk-in shower room; 2.1m x 2m (6'11" x 6'7").
3. A built-in linen store on the landing.
First Floor: 85.3m2 (918.1ft2) and has three en-suite rooms one of which is the owners bedroom. As follows:
4. The Dray Room: 4.1m x 4m (13'5" x 13'1"). Solid oak floored en-suite bath & shower room; 2m x 3.1m (6'7" x 10'2").
5. The Mousehole Room: 4.1m x 3.5m (13'5" x 11'6"). Solid oak floored en-suite walk-in shower room; 2.1m x 2m (6'11" x 6'7").
6. Owners bedroom; 5.3m x 4.9m2 (17'5" x 14'9"). Solid oak floored en-suite walk-in shower room; 2.2m x3.9m (7'3" x 12'10").
Ground Floor: 159.2m2 (1713.9ft2). As follows:
Dining Room (guest's breakfast and lounge area): 4.3m x 7.5m (14'1" x 24'7").
Sitting Room (owner's garden room with double patio doors leading to the garden, it is also fitted with 2 Velux windows): 7.8m x 4m (25'7" x 13'1").
Living Room (owner's living room with inglenook fireplace): 5.9m x 4.1m (19'4" x 13'5") off this room are two further rooms, one used as a pantry and the other as a laundry.
7. Pantry: 2.7m x 2.1m (9'2" x 7'10").
8. Laundry Room: 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") This also has a wet-room and toilet.
Kitchen: 5.9m x 5m (19'4" x 16'5") This is fitted with a seven burner range cooker and has three ovens one of which is a slow-cooker. There is also an extractor hood over the cooker. There is a substantial island in the middle of the kitchen with electric power sockets, and ample storage space around the kitchen for all your needs.
Office/Reception: 1.9m x 2.4m (6'3" x 7'10").
Basement: 50.7m2 (545.8ft2). 2 x bedrooms linked by an open doorway; this is currently being used as a pet-friendly/family friendly room(s) and is capable of sleeping up to five guests and their dog(s). As follows:
9. Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 4m (13'5" x 13'1").
10. Bedroom 2: 2.6m x 3.6m (8'6" x 11'10"). This second room has an additional external door that leads, via five stone steps, to the car park.
11. En-suite walk-in shower, toilet and wash hand basin: 1.6m x 2.7m (5'8" x 8'10"). The shower, wash hand basin and toilet are all served by a Saniflo pump.
12. Store: 2m x 4m (6'7" x 13'1").
13. Boiler Room: 2.1m x 2m (6'11" x 6'7") There are 2 commercial grade boilers in this room; Potterton SL24 Boilers. They were fitted May 2017.
14. Under-stairs storage cupboard.
Sheriff Lodge is situated in the Derbyshire Market town of Matlock on the southern edge of the Peak District. It attracts visitors from around the world and is close to attractions such as Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall which results in a long 'season' (Chatsworth opens from March to Christmas).
Matlock also has a number of fine eateries - one of which, Stones Restaurant, is on the cusp of a Michelin Star. There is also a great Indian restaurant, an Italian, a Thai and several pubs, including The Sycamore Inn a five minute walk from the front of the B&B.
Derbyshire is rapidly becoming the nations most cycle-friendly county and Sheriff Lodge has a secure cycle store to take advantage of this (a newly laid cycle track links Matlock with the Monsal Trail in Bakewell.
Matlock has a rail station that has trains that run from Matlock through Derby and Nottingham to Newark. There is also a bus station and buses run around the town and stops outside the B&B. There is also a bus that runs from directly outside Sheriff Lodge to the gates of Chatsworth House.